It's hard to believe we are already back to school. Did you know that the first week of September is also National Childhood Injury Prevention Week? Who knew kids' backpacks could be such a pain in the...back?! To help everyone get a good start to this school year, we put together a few interesting and informative articles and news for you:
- Back to School...Back to Back Pain?
- Massage Therapy Can Benefit Kids & Stressed-out Students, Too
- Aromatherapy for a Good Night's Rest
- Relaxing Bedtime Bath Recipe
- **New** Extended Hours
- SAVE Up to 20% with Package Discounts
We hope you make time to take good care of yourself in this busy time of year. The stress of adapting to new schedules, social obligations, and lack of sleep can take a toll on your health. If the busy back to school routines, or perhaps just the looming change of seasons, is causing you to feel a little frazzled, give us a call at (608) 769-5882, or go ahead and schedule your appointment instantly online.