Top Essential Oils for Cold & Flu Season
While much more research is needed, there is agrowing body of evidence indicating that Mother Nature holds the cure to much of what ails us.
Here are just a few of the ways you can experience the benefits and protection of these essential oils:
- The Thieves blend (by Young Living) is not only available as an essential oil, but has been incorporated into the full line of Thieve's products. The Thieve's blend contains clove, lemon, eucalyptus, cinnamon, and rosemary. The Thieve's lozenges, mints, wipes, spray, and more are all convenient ways to increase your protection against germs. You can find Thieve's right here at Balanced Bodywork in La Crosse.
- The Breathe Again Roll-on is another convenient product from Young Living (available at Balanced Bodywork) that can help clear out a stuffy head. Breathe Again contains four powerful eucalyptus oils--Eucalyptus staigeriana, Eucalyptus globulus, Eucalyptus radiata, and Eucalyptus blue. Eucalyptus oils contain high amounts of cineole, which has been studied for its potential to support healthy lung function. Breathe Again also includes refreshing peppermint, myrtle, and copaiba.
- ImmuPower is an intense, fragrant blend of hyssop, mountain savory, cistus, ravensara, frankincense, oregano, clove, cumin, and idaho tansy. Ask to incorporate this powerful blend into your next massage therapy session at Balanced Bodywork.
- The Raindrop Technique Massage offered here at Balanced Bodywork in La Crosse, is probably the ultimate immune-boosting essential oil experience. A total of twelve powerful essential oils--Thyme, Basil, Peppermint, Oregano, Wintergreen, Cypress, Marjoram, Valor blend, Aroma Seiz blend--combined with Featherstroke, Vitaflex, and Deep Tissue techniques leaves you revitalized and invigorated. (Book your Raindrop now!)
- There are many DIY Recipes using essential oils including this one for DIY Non-Toxic Vapor Chest Rub.